With The 25 Percent project, we aim not only to motivate young people to share ideas on the future of Europe, but also to empower them to become change makers and take action on the issues they care about.
During two-hour, young people will have the opportunity to get to know the 25% Project and how they can get involved in, they will learn what means to be a change maker and how to become change makers within their community. They will get an insight in some campaigning techniques and will get to know created tools by the 25% Project that helps them on the way to make change.
Are you a young person and you want to become a changemaker? Do you want to make your local community better, to change things in your region country, or you dream of a better Europe? Then you can make it. Join us for this workshop and you will meet other peers who wish to become changemakers.
The European Disability Forum’s Youth Committee is pleased to invite you to this dynamic and insightful workshop.
- Get to know the 25% Project
- Understand why action for social change is important
- Understand different forms of participation (beyond voting)
- Understand how to use the handbook to learn more
- Explore what you might want to change
- 14:00 Welcome and house Keeping rules
- 14:05 Introduction & check in
- 14:15 The 25% What is it and how can I be involved?
- 14:20 Why is social change important?
- 15:00 How to make change
15:20 Using the handbook
- 15:25 The change you want to see
- 15:55 Close
This meeting will provide International sign interpretation and real-time captioning in English.