Work with us!
- Digital accessibility trainer for VIVID-T
Please note that this is a part-time position. (50%)
- 1-year project
- Closing date for receipt of applications: 10th January 2020
The objectives of the project are to:
- Increase the capacity of EU organisations to manage and oversee inclusive humanitarian actions aid projects,
- Run inclusive volunteering programmes and develop a community of practice building capacity in inclusion, humanitarian action and volunteering,
- Share this knowledge with the sector to increase awareness on the topic.
To apply, please send the following to Diana Zsoldos, firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your CV
- A motivation letter
- A one-page document (maximum) answering the following question: “You have to provide two hours of training for VIVID-T partners about Microsoft Word. There will be about 15 people and it will be online. How will you organise the training and what will be the content?”
- There are currently there are no research opportunities with EDF
- Read our Internship Policy
- Currently, there are no internships
CALL FOR TENDERS
- Currently, there are no calls for tenders.
Application process and working in the European Disability Forum
EDF is an equal opportunities employer. Persons with Disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to all postings. The work address is Brussels and flexible working hours are offered.
Only candidates who have the right to live and work in Belgium can be considered.
Please read each job posting carefully before you apply. Your application should address the point of the task by point in detail so it is possible for us to identify the relevant skills, knowledge, and experience you bring to the specific job.
We receive a high number of applications and we will give priority to those who can demonstrate that they meet all the essential criteria listed. Due to the large number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sometimes, if needed, a second round of the application will be conducted, using a written test.
In accordance with privacy regulations, we will only keep your application documents for the duration of the process. These documents will only be shared with the selection committee and will be erased then as soon as the process is over.
In line with EDFs safeguarding policy we will request successful candidates to provide references to us.
Successful candidates are expected to abide to all EDF Internal Policies, including (but not limited to) the Code of Conduct, Whistleblower Protection Policy, Anti-harassment Policy and Safeguarding policy.
Thank you for your interest in working for EDF!
Volunteer with us
Your time and skills are valuable to us. If you have a bit of time to give and the commitment to advocate for the rights of persons with disabilities, get in touch with us at email@example.com