EDF is recruiting an Admin and Reporting Officer, starting as soon as possible to work on our Ukraine programme.
We are seeking a committed team member for our secretariat based in Brussels, for a one-year project full-time.
EDF is a non-governmental European umbrella organisation set up to represent organisations of persons with disabilities at EU level. Our membership includes 100 organisations including European NGOs and National Federations of organisations of persons with disabilities. Our mission is to promote the equal opportunities and human rights of persons with disabilities in the European Union.
The Admin and Reporting officer is responsible for the administration and reporting of EDF activities within the project, including capacity-building support in reporting and administration, as needed, to EDF members in the project countries (Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and Ukraine).
Project administration and coordination tasks include
- Smooth implementation of the project and monitoring of the activities and the expenses
- Support the members in the implementation of the project at the national level
- Organise and report on, meetings of the project partners
- Ensure organised filing of project related documents
- Update and share new templates for administration, expenses and reporting
- Assist EDF partners in adapting plans and reporting based on the changing context during the war and refugee crisis
- Monitor and report on the EDF project activities and expenses
- Facilitate the cooperation between project partners (EDF Members) in order to implement common activities
- Create an information database useful for all the partners (e.g. transport services, equipment producers, contacts to experts, etc.)
- Provide support and training to EDF members and partners in project administration and reporting, financial and risk management
- Provide timely reports for EDF and our donors on project results
- Oversee the expenditure of the project, including contracting of external experts and service providers, in line with the budget and
- EDF financial procedures
- Support project coordinator and the international cooperation team in other activities which will be required during the
- implementation of the project
- Engage in all activities relevant for the international cooperation team
Essential skills and experience
- At least 2 years work experience in project implementation and reporting
- Experience in running accessible online and face to face trainings, meetings and events
- Experience in the disability movement, or development or humanitarian projects
- Excellent English – able to independently draft agendas, work plans and reports
- Language and written skills in Ukrainian, Russian, Hungarian, Romanian or Slovakian are an advantage
- Skills and knowledge in web accessibility and accessibility of documents and meetings
- Ability to structure, organise and follow up data and emails
- Ability to prioritise and to respond in a timely way for urgent request for support
The postholder must have a right to live and work in the EU. This is also possible for people fleeing the Ukraine and under temporary protection in the EU. EDF is based in Brussels.
EDF is an equal opportunities employer. Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Gross starting salary: 2.800 euros per month
Contract: one-year project full-time
Location: The position is preferably based in Brussels
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday, May 23rd 2022
How to apply:
Please send CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com by Monday May 23rd 2022.
The final interview will be Wednesday 08th June 2022.