EDF is recruiting an Accessibility Policy Officer to start work full-time, in Brussels starting in August or September 2022.
EDF is a umbrella organisation which advocates for the rights of persons with disabilities at EU level. Our mission is to promote the equal opportunities and human rights of persons with disabilities in the European Union.
The tasks of our Accessibility Officer are described in detail in the job description.
Our ideal candidate has:
- proven experience in positions with tasks closely related to the ones described in the job description,
- familiarity with the fields of human rights, disability and especially accessibility for persons with disabilities,
- proven professional experience of working with the EU institutions,
- very good knowledge of the EU decision-making procedures,
- strong communication (written and oral) in English, analytical and presentation skills,
- other EU languages are an advantage,
- excellent planning, work prioritisation, and time management skills,
- ability to synthesize information and draft clearly, succinctly, and quickly,
- ability to adapt to change and receptive to a fast-moving work environment,
- ability to work in a team and independently in their area of responsibility,
- tact and ability to work effectively in a multinational environment with both internal and external stakeholders,
- pro-activeness, flexibility, and innovativeness,
- genuine commitment to EDF’s values and goals.
The postholder must have a right to live and work in Belgium. EDF is an equal opportunities employer. Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. The gross salary starts from 2800 Euros/monthly plus benefits.
How to apply
Please send CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com by June 17th, quoting Accessibility Officer in your subject heading.
Interviews will be on July 7th and 8th in person in Brussels.
Job Description Accessibility Officer (Word document)