France COVID19 response
The following links will open in a new window.
- Accessible version of the form needed to leave the house (pdf) – Association Valentin Haüy
- Action list – APF France Handicap
- Action map launched by the government led by disability organisations
- Support network for families with children with disabilities by Federation Nationale Grandir Ensemble
- APF France Handicap: Covid-19 and disability: alert on the deterioration of the living conditions of many people and their relatives
- Collectif Handicaps: Covid-19 and disability: for a deconfinement which ensures the effectiveness of rights and support
- APF France Handicap: Covid-19: alert on the health of people in precarious situations!
- UNAPEI: Covid19 – Urgence pour les personnes handicapées malades
- Resource list by APF France Handicap
- Visual poster on the health measures people should take (pdf) by Santé BD
- Urgent demands: Provide accessible information, reinforce support services for persons with disabilities including in-home, and create regional action plans to support institutions and services for persons with disabilities – Collectif Handicaps