It will help you understand how the EU works, the history and development of rights of persons with disabilities in the EU, and what rights you have under EU law. In a situation where your rights are breached, or you would like some more information, our website provides a list of the agencies that you can reach out to. Finally, it also explains the challenges that remain for persons with disabilities.
- Your Rights in the EU- English version (accessible pdf)
- Your Rights in the EU – Spanish version (Word)
- Your Rights in the EU – Portuguese version (Word)
- Your Rights in the EU- French version (Word)
- Your Rights in the EU – Greek version (Word)
- Your Rights in the EU- Slovakian version (Word)
Your rights in the EU booklet revised
Please note that a new updated document has been published with the information in 2021.