This booklet presents your rights as a person with disabilities in the European Union (EU). It will help you understand:
- How the EU works
- The history and development of rights of persons with disabilities in the EU and
- What rights you have under EU law.
In a situation where your rights are breached, or you would like some more information, this booklet provides a list of the agencies that you can reach out to. Finally, it also explains the challenges that remain for persons with disabilities.
Download the booklet below
- Your Rights in the EU 2021 booklet (Word document)
- Your Rights in the EU 2021 booklet (PDF document)
Easy to read version
- Your rights in the EU 2021 booklet (Word document)
- Your rights in the EU 2021 booklet (PDF document)
Watch the workshop “Your rights in the EU”
Workshop – Your rights in the EU