Job position closed
The European Disability Forum (EDF) is a non-governmental European umbrella organisation set up to represent organisations of persons with disabilities at EU level. Its membership includes 100 member organisations including European NGOs and national federations of organisations of persons with disabilities. EDF’s mission is to promote the equal opportunities and human rights of persons with disabilities towards the European Union.
EDF is seeking a funding and grants officer to support the financial monitoring of projects and develop new income streams for our organisation. You can read the full job description here.
Gross starting salary: € 2800 month plus benefits (luncheon vouchers, pension scheme, hospitalization insurance, etc.)
Application deadline: March 20th at 5pm CET.
Must have permission to live and work in the EU, and ability to travel to EU countries for work.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in preparing monthly, mid-year and end-of-year financial reports for projects
- Experience in dealing with financial aspects of grant and project management, fundraising and donor reporting
- Experience in drafting project proposals including budgets and narrative/financial reporting to the EU.
- Experience in developing new income streams
- Excellent written communication skills in English; other European languages an advantage.
- The ability to analyse complex information and figures and present information in a clear and simple way
- A willingness to work to strict guidelines and meet reporting deadlines and targets.
- Organisational, administrative and planning skills
- The ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Commitment to human rights and the rights of persons with disabilities
Interview will take place on March 31 online, due to COVID 19 pandemic.
How to apply: Please send your CV and motivation letter to Raquel Riaza: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20th, 5 pm, Central European Time.
Further information about applying for employment with EDF is available on the recruitment page of our website. EDF is an equal opportunities employer.
Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job description – Funding and Grant Management Officer