Date and time
1st February 2022, from 10 AM to 11:15 AM Central European Time (CET)
This event is part of the three-year Innovation to Inclusion (i2i) program, funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO). As part of this project, Organisations of Persons with Disabilities (DPOs) in Bangladesh and Kenya have developed and implemented advocacy strategies towards inclusive employment and social protection.
The learnings from this work (from the DPOs perspective) have been identified and captured in a learning document which was made public in January 2022.
Objectives of the webinar
- The webinar will give background information about the learning document and further explore the key issues identified in it
- Attendees will hear from key contributors towards the learning paper, incuding representatives of OPDs, and will have the opportunity to participate in a moderated discussion with them
The webinar will provide International Sign interpretation and real-time captioning in English, as well as simultaneous audio translation in Bangla. The webinar will be recorded and shared later for those who cannot join.
- For information or question on content, please contact Gordon Rattray (EDF International cooperation Officer) on email@example.com
- For technical questions or issues, please contact Raquel Riaza (EDF Events and Administration Officer) on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full learning paper ‘Data-driven advocacy for inclusive employment and social protection’
- Two page summary of the learning document