Ever wondered how the CEDAW Committee works, and why you should engaged? How can you contribute to the work of the Committee to advance the rights of women and girls with disabilities?
EDF just launched a guide on engagement of organisations of persons with disabilities with the CEDAW Committee that tell you everything.
The guide gives practical information on:
- The CEDAW Committee and its work
- Involvement of DPOs, through:
- Participation in the review of country
- Submission of complaints
- Submission of information for Days of General Discussion/General Recommendations
Download the guide here:
- The United Nations CEDAW Committee – guide for DPO [379 Ko pdf]
- The United Nations CEDAW Committee – guide for DPO [124 Ko doc]