EDF has submitted feedback to the European Commission consultation on miltimodal digital mobility services.
Since planning and buying tickets for journeys that combine different modes of transport can be difficult for travellers in the EU, the Commission is planning to propose a Regulation to address some of the challenges during multi-modal travel. It aims to better integrate public transport and rail services to achieve seamless multimodal passenger transport.
Has replied to the consultation, and raised issues related to
- accessibility of services, information, and redress and complaints mechanisms
- single point of booking for assistance for the whole travel chain
- coverage of passenger rights throughout the whole journey (e.g. compensation for whole journey if one carrier denies boarding or cancels).
See our full reply below:
- EDF feedback to public consultation – multimodal digital mobility services (Word)
- EDF feedback to public consultation – multimodal digital mobility services (PDF)
Mher Hakobyan, EDF Accessibility Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).