Executive Committee members are individuals, who are permanent representatives of Board member organisations.
The Executive Committee is composed by the President, two Vice
presidents, a Treasurer, a Secretary and six members without portfolio.
One of the two Vice presidents will be a representative of a National
Council of disabled people and the other will be a representative from a
European NGO of disabled people. The Secretary and the Treasurer will
each come from a different full member category.
The Executive Committee is elected every four year, at the same time with the Board of Directors.
- The daily management of the Association, closely supervising the work of the Secretariat;
- The decisions on the representation of the Association on the occasion of external meetings and events;
- The appointment of staff members of the Secretariat;
- The assumption of the tasks of the Board in between meetings of the
Board if exceptional circumstances and the urgency of the matter so
- All other powers conferred to it by the General Assembly or Board,
which will need to be officially registered in the minutes of these